JOB VACANCIES - Motor Vehicle Technician, Service Advisor / Receptionist AND Driver / Valeter
Motor Vehicle Technician
Motor Vehicle Technician required for our Ford and Suzuki service department who is looking to progress their skills as part of our workshop team.
Position available at DOLGELLAU or PORTHMADOG.
• Some experience an advantage
• MOT Testing experience an advantage
• Manufacturers’ Training Provided
• 21 Days Holidays plus Bank holidays
• 1 in 4 Saturdays
• Hours : Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm / Saturday 9am-1pm (1 in 4 Saturdays)
• Permanent, Full Time Position (Part Time Hours Considered)
• Friendly Working Environment
• Salary: excellent package available for the right person
Service Advisor / Receptionist
Gwyndaf Evans Motors is recruiting an additional member to our Service reception team at Dolgellau. The role is customer facing and the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Answering the phone and dealing with customer enquiries, including advising customers during the Service & MOT booking process.
The role will be based on the service desk with the majority of the tasks completed using a computer.
• Administrative tasks such as raising work orders/job card and Invoicing.
• Keeping customers updated on vehicle progress.
• Advising customers on any further repair work that may be required.
• Previous experience of the motor trade essential.
• The ability to speak Welsh an advantage.
• 21 days holidays plus Bank holidays
• 1 in 4 Saturdays
• Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm/Saturday 9am to 1pm (1 in 4)
• Permanent, Full time position, part-time considered
• Salary: Excellent salary package for the right person
Full time, Part time considered
• Must be reliable and possess a clean driving licence
• Valeting experience an advantage
• Full training provided
• Excellent Salary package for the right person
Apply with covering letter & CV, stating job applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org