COVID-19 Update | What we are doing to keep you and us safe
The safety of our staff and customers is of paramount importance in these unprecedented times as we all work together to minimise the spread and impact of the Covid-19 virus.
Rest assured that we have a number of safety measures in place in line with the Government’s advice.
On our premises, this includes:
- Appropriate use of PPE
- Availability and use of hand sanitizer
- Regular sanitization of high contact surfaces
- Management of spaces to ensure social distancing
We also offer the following Contactless services for the discovery and purchase of your vehicle:
- You can purchase a vehicle in Full, Apply for Finance or simply Reserve a car including obtaining a Part Exchange valuation from the comfort of home
- Our Reservation service is risk free – if you change your mind within 5 days, we’ll refund your deposit
- Also using our website, you will find numerous links to: Enquiry Forms, Start a Live Chat, Request a Personalised Video and Request a Virtual/Video appointment
- Contact us by Telephone
Suzuki 7 day return policy
All new Suzuki cars are covered by the Suzuki 7 day return policy.
Suzuki want to ensure that you are totally happy with your new Suzuki car once you’ve driven out of our showroom or we’ve delivered the vehicle to your door.
Suzuki offers you complete peace of mind, so you can change your mind for any reason and return the vehicle to us and receive a full refund.
Terms and conditions, full details are available here